F. Appenzeller was founded in 1964, Transpack in 1974. After being more then 50 years in business, Fredy Appenzeller and his wife decided to hand over the company to their son John Appenzeller who since 2006 is in charge of Transpack GmbH. In 2014 the two companies were combined to Appenzeller-Transpack GmbH. Appenzeller-Transpack GmbH handles all kind of moves, no matter if they are local or international (worldwide). Our excellent connections to the leading groups of moving specialists allow us to ensure quality services for the entire duration of a move from origin to destination.
In addition to our international moving services, the planning and carrying out of office moves is another one of our specialities. Using our modern transportation equipment and following a prepared plan, we can safely and efficiently transport all furniture, files and electrical/computer equipment to their new locations.
Further services include storage of household goods, file storage and local transportation services.
The following pages contain a more in depth outline of our service capabilities, facilities and resources.
- Experienced and well trained packing teams
- Experienced, careful crews for loading and unloading
- Cardboard boxes of various sizes
- Special padding and wrapping material for furniture
- Special papers for glass, china and works of art
- Building of special wooden crates for valuable items or very breakeables
- organisation for liftvans for air-shipments or wooden-liftvans for surface also we can organize for you 20’/40’/45’HC containers for surface transportation by vessel
- Modern concrete building
- Conventional storage or 20′ furniture-container storage
- Controlled temperature and humidity